Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 26 August 2011
My son Haden is an absolute Call Of Duty nut who also likes to read so I thought I would combine the two in his birthday card.
The card went down an absolute treat thankfully as he thinks my card making is clever but soppy LOL
FTW just for those who don't have children who play these games stands for 'For The Win' ;O)
If anyone would like the sheet leave me a comment and i'll get it posted.

I am entering this card in the following challenges :O)

1. DYSU Challenge #34 Boy or Man
2. Craft Us Crazy Challenge #15 Anything Goes
3. PCJ Challenge #17 Anything goes

6 comments:

Denise said...

Fantastic male card and brilliant bookmark.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

tootsie said...

This is totally gorgeous! Your son is going to be very pleased with you!!

Thank you for joining us in our anything goes challenge over at The PaperCrafting Journey!

Hugs,
Wendy

Peggysue said...

This is wicked great! It would be terrific for any guy into those games. I don't know what the sheet is, so post it so I can find out, LOL.
Thank you for joining our challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work and please keep coming back!

Miranda said...

cool card for a cool lad
fabulous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
greetz
Miranda

Naomi said...

Awesome card...what a fabulous idea! I know a few COD fans myself... ;)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at DYSU!

OH wow....amazing card. My hubby'd love me to make card like this. :D Thank you for playing along with DYSU. Tenny.

Post a Comment