Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 15 October 2010

I am SO super excited to invite you to the brand new psp tagging group -

Another Creative Design (aka ACD)!!
I am the owner of the group, and Artmama is assistant manager.
We have both been VERY hard at work building ACD and hope you will find all of our work has paid off.
We also have quite a few forum challenges run by Horseplaypastures, MsBossy, KiwiSuz, Millie, Jill, Artmama and myself.
Of course WE all think the site is awesome, now we would like to know what YOU think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment